Work from home successfully:
- Act as if you are going into the office: set your alarm, make coffee or tea, and wear standard clothes (not pajamas).
- Choose a dedicated workspace: Rather than cooping yourself up in your room or on the couch, dedicate a specific room or corner in your home to work from and use a good chair.
- Prepare a daily To-Do List: Structure your day, for yourself and your team. At the end of each day, write your To-Do List and goals for the next day to not waste time in the morning.
- Take clear breaks: Don't let the guilt of working from home prevent you from taking five minutes to relax. You will be more focused after and avoid burnout.
- Get organized and maintain a balance between professional and private life. Be careful to respect your time off.
- Stay in contact with your colleagues and team.
Try ShamanX for free
Download ShamanX today to acquire a new skill every week, to be more efficient and improve work… and life balance.